Entries must be submitted via Withoutabox (WAB) or Film Freeway.
SECOND: Direct to the IFF
- Register and qualify your project .
- Once you have completed the submission inputs and qualified your
submittal, you will get a tracking I.D. Be sure to note this
tracking I.D. on ALL emails and materials sent to the IFF. This includes mailer, packaging and on the media itself. WAB or IFF will
identify items that need to be sent directly to Intendence and
will provide the shipping address and instructions.
- Use WAB
or FF upload or send electronically or mail thumb drive or disk drive..*
- Digital photo to represent the film (to the email provided) **
- Any additional press information and/or photo stills you'd like to
provide (via mail or email)
*Submissions will returned only if accompanied by return envelope w/ postage..
THIRD: Acknowledgement of Entry
** The photo should have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi and maximum
of 600 dpi. The size should not exceed 3" x 3".
Once you have completed either the WAB or IFF submissions, you will
receive an email acknowledging receipt of entry.
ADDITIONALLY: Submissions must meet ALL eligibility and submission
requirements to be considered for the IFF.
- Once your film is accepted by IFF and entered into our film guide,
there will be NO cancellation of screenings!
- No monies will be returned for any reason.
- Finalists will be selected based on judging criteria and festival
- The submitter grants to the Intendence Film Festival (IFF) the
right to utilize excerpts from any film submitted and accepted for
exhibition at the Festival for promotional purposes.
- The submitter hereby warrants that it is authorized to commit the
film for screening, and understands and accepts these requirements
- The submitter retains copyrights to its submissions. It grants to
the IFF a royalty-free license to
screen the submissions, such rights granted from the time of the
submission through the duration of the IFF and two years
- The submitter indemnifies and holds harmless the IFF, its
directors, and its sponsors, from and against any and all claims,
liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not
limited to attorney's fees, and costs of the court) which may be
incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark,
credits, publicity, screening, and loss of or damage to the
screening videos entered.